GREAT JOBS RIGHT HERE

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday 15 September 2015

Tata Motors Recruitment 2015, 3075 Various Vacancies

ABOUT COMPANY

                                    The Tata Motors have broadcasted a notification regarding the recruitment for the 3075 various vacant posts of Fitter, Mechanic & More. All the interested and eligible candidates in this Tata Motors Jobs 2015 can apply for this recruitment offline on or before 30 September 2015. -Are you energetic, ambitious and a go getter? If yes, Tata Motors may just be the perfect place for you. Our dynamic and unique work culture makes work fun and keeps you on your toes.A good part of one's productive phase of life is spent working. I believe that the environment influences your personality as you grow in life and it is important that you choose an environment and an organization which helps you explore yourself

My journey at Tata Motors has been, in one word, 'amazing.' My experience has been challenging, yet eventful, with many memorable moments. Tata Motors' family-like culture has helped me grow in each position, enabling me to strive for greater achievements in my career path. At Tata Motors I have had a very enriching experience, both in terms of profile enhancement and role expansion. I took the 'Fast Track' route which gave me power assignments, several job rotations and an opportunity to be a leader. In these last 15 years I have handled challenging assignments in domestic and international markets, Commercial vehicles and Passenger cars, worked in Field Sales Office, Regional Office, Sales Head Quarter and also in the Corporate function. I have also been heading two large regions and I'm currently heading the largest Line of Business of Tata Motors with a turnover of more than Rs.20,000 Crores. The challenge of retaining Tata Motors Limited's dominant market share of 64% in the wake of a globally competitive Industry has been a great opportunity to learn, successfully perform and grow as a professional.

At Tata Motors, we have a huge passion for technology. We are proud to have one of the advanced R&D divisions in the automobile industry. With over 4,500 engineers, scientists and technicians, the Engineering Research Centre has enabled pioneering technologies and products. This division is surely a hub for innovation and future growth.


JOB DETAILS :

Company : TATA MOTORS

No.of posts : 3075 Posts

Qualification : 10 + 2 , Diploma , Any Graduation .

Palace of Work : Various Location.

Last date to Apply : 30 th Sep 2015

Apply mode : Online 

Click Here To Apply 

Register Below To get Guarentee Refference Must Confirm ur E-mail After Registration
IF U R FRESHER CLICK HERE TO APPLY
IF U R +2 EXP CLICK HERE TO APPLY

2 comments:

  1. Sunitbari872@gmail.com sunit Arjun Bari s.s.c pass I.T.I pass N.c.v.t.v pass my work in godrej company

    ReplyDelete