GREAT JOBS RIGHT HERE

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday 24 February 2016

Coca-Cola Company Urgent Recruitment for 10+2 & Graduation 12000+ Vacancies

There are combinations in the world that once discovered, make complete sense. I learned this lesson early on in my marriage. One beautiful morning, I awoke early as usual while my husband was still in a deep sleep. Guitars, cables, and cords filled our small space, letting me know that my night owl of a husband had stayed up late working. Half awake, I clumsily prepared my first cup of coffee and attempted to find a space clear of clutter to enjoy my morning cup. In the midst of my own fog, I somehow mixed my husband’s mug of midnight Coca-Cola and my own morning coffee.

At first, I was stunned by the mishap, but then I thought it was an interesting combination: smoky, robust coffee mixed with the sweet, deep flavors of Coca-Cola. I glanced over at my sleeping husband, knowing there are just those opposites in life that wonderfully compliment each other. I took another sip, smiling all the while.

Company : Coca-Cola Company


Qualification :  Any Graduation.

Job location: All Over India.

Event date    15 March 2015.

Salary offered: Rs.750000/- pa

Experience required: Freshers / Experience


Apply Mode : Online

Register Below To get Guarentee Refference Must Confirm ur E-mail After Registration
IF U R FRESHER CLICK HERE TO APPLY
IF U R +2 EXP CLICK HERE TO APPLY

0 comments:

Post a Comment