GREAT JOBS RIGHT HERE

Powered by Blogger.

Friday 15 July 2016

YAHOO HIRING FOR FRESHERS FOR 1400+ POSTS

About Company : 

                            Let me start by saying I’m a huge Y! Messenger user. It helps me stay connected to my team, since we're spread across six countries in the India-SEA region. Y! Messenger helps me have small, quick conversations, which are time-sensitive and need to be closed quickly - I frequently find this faster than a phone call. Messenger also comes in handy when you’re trying to get in touch with someone across time zones. Even if they’re offline, they get back as soon as they log in.

Again, I’ve been a Messenger user for over a decade now. The entire team used it in my previous job, too. So it’s been a part of my daily habit for a very long time now.You can follow a match ball-by-ball. How often I check depends on the format of the game and the match stage. If I’m on the move during a 20-20 match, which is a shorter format, I keep the screen on, and check every 5-10 minutes . The Senior Director of Marketing for India & Southeast Asia, Nitin Mathur, has been a committed Yahoo Mail and Yahoo Messenger user for over 12 years now. After he added Yahoo Cricket to this mix, his Yahoo daily habit is on occasion an hourly habit, especially during a nail-biting cricket match! We caught up with Nithin, to chat more about his favorite Yahoo properties, and how they are part of his daily habits.

Job Details : 

Company : YAHOO

No of Posts : 1400+


Position: Software Engineer Trainee        
Job location: Pan India

Salary offered: Rs.450000/-pa

Event Date 31 th July 2016

Last Date to Apply : 29 th July 2016


Experience required: Fresher

Apply mode : ONLINE 

Click Here to Apply 


Register Below To get Guarentee Refference Must Confirm ur E-mail After Registration
IF U R FRESHER CLICK HERE TO APPLY
IF U R +2 EXP CLICK HERE TO APPLY

0 comments:

Post a Comment